Charity - Beauty -Talent -Friendship
Over £58,500 raised for Teesside based charities since 2012
"Best Modelling Contest 2017" in the SME news, North-East Enterprise Awards!
Rules of Entry
Please read this information carefully. To apply for the Miss Tees Valley competition you must agree to and abide by the following rules.
1. Applicants must be aged 16-29 years. (If aged 16-17 years, parental permission to enter will be required)
2. Applicants can be single, married, divorced, with or without children. There are NO restrictions on relationship status/children.
3. Applicants must be a naturally born genetic female.
4. Applicants must not have posed nude or topless.
5. Applicants must either: live, study, work or have been born within 30 miles of the Tees Valley area. This includes all areas within and between: Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Redcar and Cleveland.
6. Applicants must be a person whose background is not likely to bring the reputation of the Miss Tees Valley or any associated businesses, sponsors or persons into disrepute.
7. Applicants must be of good moral character and must conduct herself in a professional manner throughout the Miss Tees Valley competition.
8. Applicants must act with good sportsmanship throughout the entirety of the Miss Tees Valley competition.
9. Applicants accept that the judges decision is fair and final.
10. Applicants accept that the Miss Tees Valley competition, its organisers, sponsors or associated businesses or persons are not responible for the loss or damage or any of the applicants personal items during any part of the competition.
11. Applicants accept that prizes may change at any time and without notice.
12. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss Tees Valley competition at any time, should their behaviour or conduct be deemed as inappropriate or outside of these stated rules of entry. No refunds will be given for any aspect of the contest, e.g. tickets to live final, etc.
13. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss Tees Valley competition at any time should the behaviour or conduct of their friends and family at the live final or in the run up to the competition is deemed inappropriate or likely to bring the reputation of the Miss Tees Valley into disrepute. No refunds will be given.
14. If accepted as a Grand Finalist, applicants accept that should they accept their place they will not be able to enter any other similar contest in the North-East until after after the Live Grand Final.
15. Applicants accept that should they win the Miss Tees Valley contest they will not be able to enter any other beauty pageant until after their reigning year and until after they have competed at the National Level competitons in which Miss Tees Valley leads to.